Wednesday 1 August 2012

On Relearning and CS3216

Social media is already all pervasive, holding promises for those who dare venture with hunger and foolishness. And CS3216 module, with its structure, teamwork and project assignments, is like a spring board into this alluring sector.

 Looking back, over the past 15 years of my entrepreneurial attempts, there were moments of pain, and just as many moments of joy; I finally threw in the towel as my financial reserves ran dried. It was as if I am in a retreat to lick my wounds, to re-charge and more importantly, to reflect and indeed pause to re-learn.

I have returned to a full-time job, and now studying part-time for the NUS B. Tech undergraduate programme. Nothing unusual, except for my age - at 54, still pursuing my dream.

CS3216 is like an once in a life time 'academic-chiong' adventure.


lyrics: “...when the going gets tough, the tough gets going....” CS3216, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. I think with your prior experience you will be a very unique addition to any team. You will have encountered a lot of real-world problems to which there are still no real solutions. This would be perfect for the course. :)

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete